|Moderated by: Toto||
|Competition Number 1 - 2016|
|Posted: 26 Mar 2016 16:12||
|Scalescene Kit build ( part 1 )
One winner wins £15 of Scalescene vouchers
General Competition Rules
1. All physical work must be your own. Interactive discussion and collusion with other members via the forum threads is permitted.
2. All entrants are to provide frequent photographic updates of their build progress on the forum in the competition section.
3. The closing date for this part one of competition one is midnight on the 31st May 2016 ( time zone specific )
4. The judges decision is final. ( Judge to be announced )
5. The forum Founder is not eligible for entry.
6. Forum Moderators are allowed to enter on this occassion.
7. Competitions are only open to Forum members
8. Further rules may be applied if the need arises after the competition commencement date. If this should happen, it will be at the sole discretion of the founder ( Toto ) in order to resolve any unforeseen issues at the time of starting.
9. Junior members may enter.
10. Anyone taking part must register their intention by starting their own post within the competition number 1 section with a reference made in the post description box stating Competition number 1 submission under their name.
11. Further rules may be applied if the need arises after the competition commencement date. If this should happen, it will be at the sole discretion of the founder ( Toto ) in order to resolve any unforeseen issues at the time of starting.
Build one of the following Scalescene kits
1. R002C Kit Free downloadable Inspection pit
2. RO24 Kit Free downloadable Weighbridge Coal Office
3. TOO2B Kit Free downloadable low relief industrial building.
Competition Specific Conditions & Guidelines
You can only build and submit one kit.
You can only use the parts that come with the kit as they were meant to be used.
No accessories can be added for detailing apart from building parts ie drainpipes, handles, exterior lights etc. No barrels, boxes, carts, vehicles, people or the like.
Weathering is permitted and the use of paints & powders etc
All kits can be mounted onto a baseboard of some kind but the baseboard must not exceed 6 scale feet around any edge of the structures / kits footprint.
The baseboard may be modelled as ground ie, as a pathway, rough ground, grass but no accessories added ( objects, people, vehicles ). Only scenic materials ie grass, paint, powders flock etc. ( if in doubt ask )
Further Information Advice
Choose your build carefully. The choice that you make now MAY influence your entries for Parts 2 and 3 of this competition should you decide to enter them.
What seems like the more exciting kit or the easiest or biggest MAY hinder you in later parts.
Above all, its a bit of fun so lets enjoy it and not take it too seriously. There is nothing wrong with wanting to win but general good gamesmanship and etiquette are the name of the game.
Part one of the competition ends at the end of May ( as above ). Judging should be drawn to a conclusion within two weeks. ( it may be quicker ). The judge is still to be announced, his or her decision is final. No appeals are permitted.
The £15.00 prise pot will be in the form of a password / credit note provided to the winner for redemption of Scalescenes goods up to the value awarded ( £ 15.00 ) for part 1.
The Founder reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative should the advertised prize not be made available due to conditions out with his control. In this case The alternative would be of the same or greater value. There will be no Cash Alternative.
Redemption of prize value must be made within one calender month of award.
I wish you all well. Happy modelling.
Sometimes I wish the world was full of Norman Wisdoms. Chaotic ......... Yes, but a world where the sun shines on everyone
|Current time is 10:53|
|This topic is: Home Page > Platform 1 Model Railway Community > Platform 1 Competitions > Competition 1 Scalescenes Kit Build 2016 > Competition Number 1 - 2016||Top|