Hi all, by way of easing myself back into the rigours of renovating the SCGR trackbed, I thought I might share with you a retrospective on one of the more complex PW structures I built back when we (the line and I) were a lot younger. Namely: the Scampington Viaduct, completed in 2004. It's quite significant in the development of the line, for the principal reason that it was the first time I used Celcon blocks in a construction - the ability to cut them to the desired shape whilst still maintaining a modicum of structural integrity was an attribute that would lend them to other projects right up to and including the present day. The basic premise was to cut the blocks to a manageable size: For each block, a simple cardboard template was employed to get the desired - and consistent - arch shape: Then the arch was cut out using an old saw: A bit of elbow grease was needed to smooth the arch to the required shape: The exercise was repeated (x5) to cover the whole span: They were then cemented in place: The whole structure was then clad with a mortar mix: Then I decided I wanted a sort of a Romanesque look, so I looked for some suitable cladding - and eventually found, in my local tile supplier, some Turkish limestone tiles which I cut into smaller blocks: I then stuck these on with tile adhesive: Finally, when all was complete, I tested it with an Engineer's train: ... followed by the first passenger service! All in all, about a couple of months' work! Obviously this is a large scale application, but such is the ease of cutting and light weight of Celcon blocks, to my mind there is no reason why a similar structure could not be made quite successfully for smaller scale - indeed indoor - layouts. I can report that the although the weather has not been kind to it down the years (most of the cladding has gone), but the basic structural integrity of the viaduct is still intact. I will try and get a photo of its current state soon.