By way of an update and for the benefit of our more recent new members I turned attention to my Scorpio Britannia loco build with a view to installing tender pick ups, if this works then I shall do the same on the other Scorpio tender which runs with 75030; this loco is very nearly complete now. But back to Britannia Pacific 70010 Owen Glendower and the BR1 tender build... this is where I'm at currently. Next stage is to refit the wheels and fit scratch made plastic wiper brackets which will sit under the portion of frame which the brake hangers are fixed to as can be seen in the picture. Wiper strips will be phosphor bronze contacting the leading and rear tender wheels, the centre wheels are fitted with sprung hornblocks and won't have pick ups fitted as they need an element of lateral travel to allow for curves in the track. Once everything electrical is fitted I'll prove the circuits work and then fix the plug in connector in place. I fitted the white metal water scoop and brake hangers yesterday, the method I used with brake hangers which had a cast in foot was to tin the etch face with 145 solder then flux the surface and with the hanger casting correctly positioned I fed local heat to the etch until the brake hanger fused in place then just ran the iron tip around the edge of the white metal hanger for added strength. A speedy job and not one to linger with a hot iron as the idea is to only just get the cast to fix and not allow it to melt too much as that would be disastrous.