Unfortunately, we have had a set back. During a running session one evening when it was persisting it down, I noticed water running down the inside wall... which is rather odd... So we took the option to remove the roof panels and see what’s behind after 4 years.. Most of the roof is good, but as you can see, some boards have gone dark, which suggests water ingress. However, we have a damp meter and they are all currently showing normal, so it’s only intermittent. It’s also the same board all the way across, which co-insides with where the felt roof sections overlap.!! The down side was that I had to remove the section that sits across the door way so we could get the roof boards outside. Although 2 panels came out, 4 will be going back as we intend to cut them in half to make removal a little easier in future if they need to come down again. I’ve also fitted some round air vents in the inside walls about 12 inches from the floor in each panel to vent them. The went on the roof and re bitumen’d the joints and tacks, some of which were loose, so hopefully the water ingress from the rain will now stop -and we can repaint the back panels again as the rain has really damaged the white paint. Anyway, they circular layout was back up and running by 4pm, but we haven’t replaced the roof panels yet. Whilst work was underway, I also cleared out the shed, swept and hoovered it, and put half of it back, however there is a huge pile of polystyrene that is soon to go to the tip that I have decided we won’t need (probably still kept more than needed!) so it’s a bit tidier in there and room for two people to move again. I’ve made some progress on laying the start of the yard but need to more points. Soon we will be back to looking at putting the posts in and the boards ready for laying the new extended circle outside which is about a 9ft radius. More soon!